- Field Trip to Microsoft - Mike Cederquist contributes a story sent to him about a visit to Microsoft headquarters.
- Enabler's Anonymous - A Non-Technical Spouse - Dennis Ugulano writes about life with a geek from an outsider's point of view.
- Field Trip: To The Fresno Open Source Users Group (FOSUG) - A member's first experience with the Fresno Open Source Users Group. by Ronnie Ugulano
- Q & A: What's the Hardware Difference Between a Server and a Workstation? - Drew Baker explains
- Vimperator Rocks - Drew Baker 'Sees the Light' of Vim so he can use Vimperator FireFox Add-On
- Why Gimp Is Worth Using by Ronnie Ugulano
- OpenDNS Hosts FOSUG - OpenDNS was looking for a group of geeks to feed, and they found one - by Ronnie Ugulano
- Vim Creep - One of the best written articles on the "why" of Vim.
- Everyone Who Tried to Convince Me to use Vim Was Wrong - One person believes that you don't have to lose weeks of productive work to learn Vim. by Yehuda Katz
- Learn Python The Hard Way - Sometimes the hard way is the easy way. Do the lessons, debug, fix, do the lessons. . .you get the idea. This is an online book free for use. Print copies and PDFs are available for a very few bucks.
- Learn Vim Script The Hard Way - This is actually an online book on how to write scripts for Vim, starting with using ~/.vimrc and goes way beyond basic text editing. By Steve Losh