Group and Member contributions
How To Documentation
- Nix Terminal
- Gimp Tutorials and Resources
- Gimp Tutorials - This is a Download (90mb) of a series of (zipped) PDFs.
- Misc Tips and Tricks
- Zabbix presentation - Demoed by Andrew Baker (4/09)
- Full Harddrive Encryption - Demoed by Stevo Hollingsworth (3/08)
- How to setup Software Raid in Linux - Demoed by Chad Godfirnon (1/08)
- Active Agenda Project - Demoed by Dan Zahlis and Mattias Thorslund (12/07)
- MySQL basic Usage and tools - Demoed by Chad Godfirnon (5/06)
- RT - Request Tracker - Demoed by Robert Nickel (4/06)
- Time Management for Networks and system administrators - Demoed by Tom Limoncelli (3/06)
- Installing and Using Ubuntu Linux for Beginners - Demoed by Steven Hollingsworth (5/05)
- How Interprocess communication works in Unix, as well as the LISP Programming Language - Demoed by Elliot Johnson (5/05)
- Package Management in Various Linux Distos - Demoed by Stephan Aleman (4/05)
- Logging and Graphing with RRDTool - Demoed by Robert Nickel (4/05)
- Beginning Linux Session 3 - Demoed by Drew Baker (2/05)
- Beginning Linux Session 2 - Demoed by Drew Baker (11/04)
- Integrating Samba and LDAP - Demoed by Mike Cederquist (11/04)
- Beginning Scribus Videos - Very nice videos of how to use Scribus, the Desktop Publishing program from the beginner level. A lifesaver for at least one Little Penguin.
YouTube Gimp Video] - Video Tutorial on how to make glass-like text. Part of the tutorial demonstrates how to create a text from path, which leads to a true drop shadow, a difficulty for me, up until now.
- YouTube Gimp Video - Video Tutorial on the basics of using the Paths Tool.
- Patrick May's Arduino project. (10/10)
SlideShows and outlines
- Active Agenda Presentation
- ESX Server Outline
- The Linux Terminal and file system explained
- Interprocess communications Presentation
- Package Management Presentation
- logging and Graphing with RRDTool Presentation
- Using Iptables and Short
- Building an OpenBSD Firewall Presentation