Welcome to the Fosug Library. This is a place to keep track of available group materials. Books, hardware, software and other loanable items. Available to any in the group that need it. Most of these resources have been donated to members of the group, who in turn are offering them for group use.
- If you need an item, request it.
- If you no longer need an item, please offer it to someone else.
- Please keep items in good condition.
- If you have items you don't need, please donate to the list.
- If an item has been damaged beyond repair, please note that in the list, or remove it.
Please contact the "holder" of the item for information on how to obtain it.
|Book||Linux Kernel||Linux Kernel in a Nutshell - An overview of the 2.6 Linux Kernel||O'Reilly||Andrew||Andrew's Housefirstname.lastname@example.org|