Penguins in the park
Penguins in the Park FOSUG BBQ Potluck September 17th, 2011
Still in Planning, check back often for updates.
The Fresno Open Source User Group (FOSUG), would like to invite you and your friends/family to the 3rd Annual “Penguins in the Park”
Penguins in the Park, Is open to all that use, have used, or consider using open source software, Linux users, BSD, or anybody that likes to play around with computers and gadgets.
- September 17th - Fosug BBQ Potluck -
- Who – Fresno Open Source User Group (FOSUG), you, friends and family
- Where - Oso de Oro park
- When - September 17th - 3pm to Dark (or the penguins poop out)
- Why - Why not, Meet and greet new members, have fun. Eat.
- What - Come down, Bring some food to share, hobnob with your fellow geeks, bring you families, kids, friends. Show them that you aren't the only "One of them" around. But mostly this is to have fun. Sign up for the list, or check here for updates.
Following Open Source Tradition, everyone can contribute. Non-geeks often use the term "pot-luck". Generally, as far as food goes, it works well if you bring enough for your own family/group and, say, 3 other people. You can bring more, but the "you plus 3" rule of thumb is a good place to start.
See Website for details